Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Weight loss success with Proactol

Laura Price (Horsham, West Sussex) was overweight for years, hiding her body behind loose clothes. She had a school mate who had a figure of a model and they both were called Large and Little. Unable to control her weight, she felt miserable and ate more and more, so by her mid-teens she gained 14 stone.



Now 22, Laura says she had low self-esteem and considered herself being a plump, but a visit to her general practitioner made her face the truth. At 5ft 3in her weight was 15 stone and GP classified her as obese.

"It was a shock," Laura says "Nobody has actually used that word before and I’d never considered myself to be obese."

Laura admits she always felt sluggish and lethargic. "It was a vicious cycle. I was bullied and felt sad, so I’d eat – mainly cheese and savory stuff. My weight crept up throughout my teens and I never dieted."

"After I left school and began hotel work. I ate food as a reward. If I’d had a bad day at work, I’d treat myself to a whole tub of ice cream or a pizza, I drank spirits containing coke or Red Bull. Eventually it got to the stage where I don’t want to be that person any more."

Year ago Laura decided to take care of her problem.

Among many weight loss drugs Xenical, Acomplia and Reductil are considered as most effective for weight loss, but they also have side effects. Laura changed her diet radically and combined it with a Proactol – natural fat blocker from Neopuntia fiber extract. Proactol is considered the only natural alternative to Orlistat (Xenical, Alli) that underwent medical studies which showed that Proactol effectively reduce around 30 % of fat before it is absorbed by the body.



"I began losing weight at the rate of 6lb a week." she says. Laura managed to lose more than five stone of excess weight; she now weights 9 stone 10lb and is a size 10, down from a size 16.



"Losing weight has given me much more confidence," she says. "For the first time in years, I’m taking interest in clothes. I can go into a shop and know that they’ll have clothes that fit me."

Click here to visit Proactol official site now

No comments: