Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Extraordinary weight loss success story! From 630 to 223 pounds

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that
something else is more important than fear. "

These are motto words from MySpace page of David, the man who won probably the main battle in his life and found his new self. He lost over 400 pounds of weight without pills or surgery. That's his story in his own words:

I used to weigh 630 pounds. I have been overweight all my life. I was close
to death. I was written off by everyone, even myself. All of a sudden I woke up
it seemed from my dispair and I relized feeling sorry about my life wasn't going
to solve my problems.

I decided to change my existance. I weigh 229 now, I lost 401 pounds but I
have excess skin. I wear a Large shirt and I can fit in a 34 waist. WEIGHTLOSS
IS DONE!

When I first started loseing it was hard, I could only walk 500ft. I can now
walk for days. I had problems doing everything, but I percievered over every
obsticale. People used to laugh in my face, take pictures, and other degrading
stuff. Now its another story getting buff, and so on. All within 3 years of
starting.

Crazy part is that Im only half done! I want to be around 230 solid cut up
when done. I need surgery to remove excess skin, all my surgeries have been
recorded for TV and will probally air next year.

I have had 2 surgeries so far. One on Dec 7th and one on Feb 28th. These two
surgeries removed 22.5 pounds of skin. The average person has 7 to 8 pounds of
skin. My upper body is almost done I just need one more surgery. My lower body
needs a inner thigh lift as well. If anyone wants to know how I did it check out
Staxsystem.com



With the main goal of transorming his body along with many other goals, David says:


I just want to motivate people into a lifestyle that is reachable. I am proof
of that. I want to be a rolemodel not only for weightloss but for fitness as
a whole. DETERMINATION to change, DETERMINATION to live!


View David's MySpace page
View David's BodySpace profile (all photos were taken from here)


No comments: